Get the latest Insights and News from Integrated Alpha.
- Is technology the new value investment?Listen as Francisco J. Bido, Lead Portfolio Manager at F/m Integrated Alpha, addresses the question, “Is Technology the New Value Investment?” Francisco reviews the current tech sector environment, tech evaluations, the position that many techsecurities are in this year and how he is positioning his strategies accordingly.
- Active Risk Management in Shaky MarketsTranscript FRANCISCO BIDO: Hello, this is Francisco Bido, lead portfolio manager for the Integrated Alpha strategies. As you are surely aware, there’s war in The Ukraine. You might be asking if there have been any significant changes in the portfolio and the answer is no, it’s just a resounding no,
- Globalization of supply chains is ‘the big difference’ driving inflation todayYahoo Finance’s Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi break down today’s market action and outlook with Francisco Bido, F/M Integrated Alpha Investments Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager.
- Equities and Inflation: Working Well TogetherPoint number one: Equities, in general, do well historically in inflationary environments. If inflation is real and not transitory, equities are likely a good investment versus say fixed income. Second point: Our momentum-based approach to equity selection results in a portfolio that is very well designed to outperform in inflationary environments.
- F/m Investments Integrated Alpha Quarterly Insights 3rd Quarter 2021Economic Context The recovery is still in play but has lost some of its momentum due to three primary issues: The COVID pandemic is controlled but not yet a thing of the past. Fiscal uncertainty in Washington – e.g., infrastructure bill, green initiatives, etc. Our dependence on an embattled global
- Semiconductors ‘under appreciated’, good long-term investment: expertYahoo Finance’s Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi break down today’s market action and outlook with Francisco Bido, F/M Integrated Alpha Investments Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager.
- Finding Mutual Funds That Beat The MarketCredit: Forbes Click here to view the article on Forbes How do you make an actively managed mutual fund do well, especially in these crazy times? For 2020, 60% of actively managed stock funds underperformed the S&P 500. The situation was worse with active bond funds, where 90% failed to clear their
- Boutiques Look for Third-Party Investors as Industry ConsolidatesCredit: Lisa Fu – Fund Fire Consolidation in the asset management industry has led some portfolio managers to question the future of their teams and enlist third-party support to leave parent companies. In November, three third-party assisted transactions were announced. Los Angeles-based RIA Lido Advisors partnered with F/m Acceleration to
- 5 Tips to Weather a Turbulent Stock MarketCredit: NY Times – By Paul Sullivan The stock market has been shaken by turbulence in the last few weeks, something it hasn’t experienced in a few years. The Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index plunged more than 10 percent from Jan. 26 to Feb. 8, a sell-off that pushed the